- Reservations for dinner or Sunday brunch are recommended but not required, except on Saturdays.
- We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays except for events or weddings which require a full restaurant buyout.
- Please call our front desk for reservations or general information: (818)222-3888.
- Alternatively, click here to make a reservation online through OpenTable.
- Our last seating Wednesday-Sunday is at 9 pm, and our doors close at 11 pm.
- Saddle Peak has 3 floors which house our 4 indoor and 2 outdoor seating areas.
- Requests for seating in a particular dining room, floor, or area of the restaurant are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Although we do our best to accommodate all requests, please note that we are unable to guarantee all preferences.
- Outdoor seating is open seasonally and includes umbrellas and heat lamps.
- Please notify our front desk prior to arrival if anyone in your party will need handicap access or has difficulty managing stairs, as our upper floors are accessible only by stairs.
- For handicap or wheelchair access into the restaurant, our valet will be happy to direct you to our ramp.
- Our dress code is business-casual and blue jean-friendly for dinner, brunch, and happy hour.
- We do not allow ripped attire, beachwear, or hiking gear (sandals, shorts, or T-shirts).
- Jackets and ties are not required for gentlemen.
- If you would like to bring in a special bottle of your own, we charge $20 for the first bottle, $25 for the second bottle, and $35 for each bottle after that.
- If you wish to bring in a bottle of your own and also purchase one of ours, we will waive the corkage for your bottle (maximum of 2 – 750 mL bottles.)
- We do not charge corkage for bottles of wine purchased from Wade’s Wine, Woodland Hills Wine Company, the Rosenthal Vineyards Tasting Room, or Duke of Bourbon.
Substitutions & Requests:
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions such as food allergies, vegetarians, vegans, gluten-sensitivity, and the like.
- Because we use seasonally-available ingredients and buy in small quantities from mostly local vendors, please call in advance if you have any dietary requests or requirements so that we can confirm with our kitchen and accommodate you accordingly.
- For birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions we are always happy to acknowledge these events by writing it in chocolate on your dessert plate(s) and presenting birthday desserts with a candle, if desired.
- Please let us know if you will be celebrating a special event prior to your arrival (or when you make your reservation).
- If you wish to bring in your own birthday cake, we charge a $4 per person fee and can keep the cake in our refrigerator until you would like it presented to the table.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests at a single round table.
- For parties of 11-20, a rectangular banquet table or several adjacent tables will be used.
- For parties of 10 or more, we require credit card numbers to hold the reservation for our cancellation policy – we ask 24 hours advance notice for cancellations or we charge $25 per person.
Private Events & Weddings:
- To inquire about hosting a private event or wedding at Saddle Peak, please contact our catering manager Taylor Hubbard:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (818) 222-3888 x 14.