1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
12 oz. condensed milk
12 oz. evaporated milk
1 cup heavy cream
6 tbsp. grand marnier
1. Set oven to 350º
2. Spray, flour, and line a 9” pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder.
4. Whip egg whites until frothy. With mixer running, gradually add sugar, and beat to stiff peaks.
5. Beat in egg yolks, 1 at a time, blending well.
6. Add flour mixture in 3 additions, alternate with whole milk in between each flour addition.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake. Bake cake for about 25 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°;
continue baking until cake is golden brown and middle springs back when pressed, about 20–25 minutes more
8. Cool the cake for about 15 minutes in the pan.
9. Mix the condensed milk, evaporated milk, heavy cream and grand marnier.
10. Pour mixture over the cake while warm. Cover and refrigerate until cold.